- Application form can be obtained from the office or one can apply online by filling up the application form given on website of Shree Krishna Educational Institute.
- Attach following documents with application:
- Photocopies of High School & Intermediate certificate, Aadhaar Card.
- Computer generated certificate of income, caste, residence & WRN.
- Character certificate and College leaving certificate (transfer certificate) of Class
XII/Graduation (wherever applicable) will have to be submitted in original.
- All the photocopies of certificates must be self attested by the candidate.
- All admissions are confirmed subject to the candidate fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility criteria and payment of requisite fees.
- Students and parents are requested to go through the eligibility criteria for the respective programme given in the prospectus.
- Please note you will be solely responsible if admission stands cancelled due to any non fulfillment of eligibility criteria at any stage and fees will be refunded as per the rules of the competent authorities.
- Fee is payable in cash or through D.D./Cheque only.
- Full fees are to be paid before joining the Institute. Once registration for admission is done, change of course/transfer/cancellation will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Once admission is confirmed and course has commenced, you are liable to pay the entire course fee as per the schedule given to you. In case of delay, late fees as applicable shall be charged.
- On request for cancellation of admission, you are liable to pay the entire course fees.
- You are expected to attend all the classes regularly. You have to attend all the program, seminars and events conducted by the Institute.
- 85 % attendance is mandatory. 10 % is exempted to meet exigencies. If 75 % attendance is not achieved at the semester/term end, you will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Attending all the seminars, group-discussions, visits, workshops, presentations, guest- lectures, yoga, visits, orientation programs, soft skills programs, extra classes etc. are compulsory.
- You have to report to your respective classroom for your lectures at least 5 to 10 minutes before the session starts to avoid disturbing the faculty and students, who are already in the class.
All Queries Related To Admission Process And For Any Further Details, Please Contact:
- You will have to wear your I-card inside the campus at all times.
- You will maintain utmost discipline as per the direction of the Head of Institution.
- You can access Internet in Computer Lab/Library during zero hour/free period/scheduled time. You may use the Wi-Fi facility provided in the campus with prior permission of Principal/Administrator.
- It is necessary to have your Library Card with you, when you are using Library/Reading room in the campus.
- It is mandatory to maintain silence, hygiene and cleanliness in the campus.
- In case of damage to property or equipments of the Institute by you, you will be liable for fine (full cost recovery) as per the norms of the Institute/College.
- Ragging, smoking, use of mobiles, consumption of tobacco is strictly prohibited in the campus. Stringent actions will be taken against those who will indulge in such activities.
- You will abide by the rules and directions of the Institute for uniforms. Uniform is compulsory during all classes, seminars, guest lecturers & visits.
- You will not carry any valuables like jewellery/laptop etc. in the institute. In case you carry such items, it shall be entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
- You will lock and park your vehicle properly at the designated place at your own risk.
- You will not indulge in any kind of wrong social sites & will follow all the rules & regulation of the Institution. Strict action will be taken against the Students and Parents if found violating the policies.
- It is your responsibility to read notices on the notice boards for the latest activities/instructions by the Institution.
- You will bear moral, ethical & proper conduct during your tenure at Shree Krishna Educational Institute.
- Kindly avoid wastage of water & electricity.